Finding a job can be tough. At SRG we don’t just find you a job; we’ll help you turn it into a career.
SRG is your place to find an abundance of employment opportunities right in your neighbourhood. We’ve got the connections to help you get your foot in the door to some of the top companies in the area. We realize that working with a staffing service may not be for everyone and that’s ok. But if you’re interested in working with SRG to assist you with your job search, you’ll soon come to learn, just like the thousands of people we’ve helped secure employment so far, that we’re not your average staffing service. At SRG we care and truly want you to succeed. Our helpful and dedicated teams take the time to get to know you and what you really want. We prepare you with the knowledge and skills needed to get you started on the job and then we quickly help you secure an employment opportunity that’s both fulfilling and long-lasting.
Based on their experience with us, 86% of team members would recommend SRG to a friend or colleague.
(We’re working really hard to win over the other 14%)
What we offer
Everyone has unique employment needs and interests. Working with us will open doors for you, giving you opportunities in a wide variety of industries and sectors. Whether it’s temporary or contract, permanent, or professional, we’ll help you find just what you’re looking for. Sure we have a lot of entry level positions, but we also work with many clients’ looking for executive, managerial and skilled employees.
Our expertise lies in the automotive and manufacturing industry, with decades of solid experience working with leading Tier I & II automotive clients; it’s kind of our thing. But if working with car parts isn’t quite your thing, we have lots of other great opportunities in the following areas as well:
Automotive & manufacturing
- Production associates
- Assembly workers
- Automotive assemblers
- Quality assemblers
- Maintenance electricians
- CNC operators
- Press operators
- HR generalists
- HR assistants
- General labourers
- General maintenance
Administrative & office
- Data entry
- Administrative assistants
- Executive assistants
- Office assistants
- Customer service reps
- Call centre
Warehouse & logisitics
- Production workers
- Assembly line workers
- Picking and packing
- Warehouse associates
- Forklift operators
- Machine operators
- Shipping & receiving
- Quality control
Accounting & Finance
- Accounts payable & receivables
- Payroll clerks
Health care coverage
Take advantage of our Team Member Self-Funded Health Care Benefit program, including dental. You simply pay a monthly fee and we’ll take care of the rest. Team members that use the benefits program are super happy with the results. “[The] SRG team member benefits program helped me save over $800 on dental work.” G Lang
Start right away
One of the things that we hear most often is how fast we find employment for people. From the moment you apply with us we work quickly to get you through our streamlined screening process so we can get you out and working, sometimes as soon as the next day!
Job Ready Skills
Our training and assessment programs are designed to help you enhance the skills and knowledge you need to work in an automotive or manufacturing facility. You will be prepared and familiar, giving you the knowledge and confidence you need to transition into your new role with ease. Continue reading more about our Skills Centre (link).
One resume = endless opportunities
When you apply with us you’re in our database, which makes it easier and faster to match you with all the job opportunities that we get daily. Plus, many companies prefer to work with us to fill their openings rather than search on their own. That means even more opportunities for you!
Your safety is our priority. At SRG we have strict health and safety processes and comprehensive programs that are in compliance with the Ministry of Labour requirements to ensure that all of our Team Members are trained and well informed in order to protect themselves on the job. We also practice regular site safety visits at our clients’ facilities in order to keep our Team Members safe.
Busting the myths.
Shedding some light on common myths.
It’s no secret there’s lots of misconceptions out there about working in the staffing industry. We’d like to shed the light on some of the common ones we come across.
**Insert myths slide share here
How do I get started?
- First things first – check out our job board and see if anything peaks your interest. You can apply directly to any of our job listings www.srghrjobs.com (have your resume ready to upload) or simply submit your resume to any of our office locations directly. You can even apply in person, we accept walk-ins!
- If your resume is considered, we’ll contact you for an appointment to come in and complete our application process which varies depending on the type of employment you’re looking for. During the process you will go through skills assessments, an interview, safety training and you’ll complete the necessary paperwork. We also do reference checks. This could take up to a couple of hours, but well worth it in the end.
- With all that behind us, we can now get to work on matching you with employment opportunities best suited for you and that meet the criteria of our clients. Depending on the client, we may have you back in to complete additional training and orientations. While working at our clients’ facilities, you will be employed by SRG. But not to worry; we do our best to help you get you hired on whenever possible.